What are the seven “I am” statements in John’s Gospel made by Jesus.
1) John 6:48 I am that bread of life. KJV
2) John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. KJV
3) John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. KJV
4) John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. KJV
5) John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: KJV
6) John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. KJV
7) John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. KJV